Friday, April 22

Spring Blogging Break

For the next week I'll be relaxing on a beach for spring break, which also means I'll be taking a break from posting on the blog since I won't be able to access internet. Of course, it wouldn't be a very fun time on the beach if I didn't take good books along with me to read,  especially as the beach is one of my favorite places to read - the sun, the surf, the relaxation - perfect for book reading (or maybe that's just me)!

So, after much deliberation and bargaining between desperate to read and good for beach reads books (I needed to step away from dystopian for this trip), these are the books (paperback only-I need to conserve packing weight/space) that made the cut for the trip while trying to save space but also having enough to read for the hours on the plane and the days on the beach:

WOLFSBANE by Andrea Cremer ARC
THE LIAR SOCIETY by Lisa & Laura Roecker (2011 DAC)
THE LATTE REBELLION by Sarah Jamila Stevenson (2011 DAC)
A KISS IN TIME by Alex Flinn
CALEB + KATE by Cindy Martinsuen-Coloma
A MATCH MADE IN HIGH SCHOOL by Kristin Walker
CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS (The Mortal Instruments Book 4) by Cassandra Clare (OK, broke my no hardcovers rule, but honestly, did you expect me to wait any longer to read it?)

Of course, that also means you'll be getting a bunch of blog posts with my thoughts on these books (and some others I'm behind on posting about) when I get back. Happy reading & relaxing! See you in May!

No comments: