Sunday, March 13

In My Mailbox - New Books This Week (15)

In My Mailbox is a shared posting idea run by Kristi at The Story Siren (read all about it here: In My Mailbox) for bloggers to share the books they've gotten that week to help publicize as many titles as possible. IMM is a semi-regular feature here on Teach 8 YA Book Blog to let my students know the books to be looking for on the classroom shelves and for blog readers to know what book reviews to anticipate along with building excitement about new titles coming out. All titles link to goodreads so you can add books to your "to-read" list. 

Won


SEAN GRISWOLD'S HEAD by Lindsey Leavitt
(Won as part of The Contemps Challenge)
Signed book with signed bookmarks. Thanks so much Lindsey! 






INVASION by Jon S. Lewis
I heard him speak at the ALAN Workshop in November and have been looking for his books ever since (seem great for boys) and now I won a copy. Thanks Thomas Nelson Publishers! 

No comments: