Monday, January 3

My Most Anticipated Books of 2011

I am so excited about upcoming book releases for this year!  Some of the ones I am most looking forward to are continuing or finishing a series I already love (seems like almost everything is a series book in YA these days!), but several others are just ones I've heard good buzz about or are by favorite authors and I look forward to finally reading them myself. In honor of the new year starting, I thought I'd share my personal list of the fifteen 2011 releases I'm most eager to get my hands on and read.



Wolfsbane (Nightshade sequel) by Andrea Cremer 

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater 

Where She Went (If I Stay sequel) by Gayle Forman 

Delirium by Lauren Oliver (new dystopian series by the author of Before I Fall)

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles

Divergent by Veronica Ross





No cover images released yet for the following books, so I'm showing the preceding book's cover.
The Mockingbirds #2 by Daisy Whitney

Uncommon Criminals (A Heist Society novel) by Ally Carter 

Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordan

Crossed (Matched sequel) by Ally Condie

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White

Caster Chronicles #3 (sequel to Beautiful Creatures & Beautiful Darkness) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl



Edited on 1/5 to add 
Lola and the Boy Next Story (follow up to Anna and the French Kiss) by Stephanie Perkins

Can't believe I forgot it the first time - there are just so many good books coming out in 2011!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post. What a wonderful list of reads to look forward to.

Lisa_sps said...

I want to read many of this books.
Happy Readings