Sunday, February 27

In My Mailbox - New Books This Week (14)

In My Mailbox is a shared posting idea started by Kristi at The Story Siren (read all about it here: In My Mailbox) for bloggers to share the books they've gotten that week to help publicize as many titles as possible. IMM is a semi-regular feature here on Teach 8 YA Book Blog to let my students know the books to be looking for on the classroom shelves and for blog readers to know what book reviews to anticipate along with building excitement about new titles coming out. All titles link to goodreads so you can add books to your "to-read" list. 

Won


RIVAL by Sara Bennett Wealer
One of The Contemps Challenge books
Signed by the author "May your friends be many and your rivals few!"  Thanks Sara!







For Review


BLOOD RED ROAD by Moira Young
Thanks to Simon & Schuster!

3 comments:

Beth S. said...

I won a copy of Rival a few weeks ago and never got it. I'm so bummed because I REALLY want to read it. I think I'm just going to have to go out and buy it since I think my won/signed copy got lost in the mail. :(

Happy reading!

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I can't wait to read 'Rival' -- it looks so good!

Aleetha said...

I really want to read Rival. It's been on my wishlist also.
Congrats.
I hope you enjoy it.

In My Mailbox