Sunday, November 28

In My Mailbox - New Books This Week (7)

In My Mailbox is a shared posting concept/listing from The Story Siren for YA book bloggers to share titles that have been arriving and will be showing up in reviews soon (read about what it is and how it got started here: In My Mailbox). This will be a semi-regular feature on Teach 8 YA Book Blog.


This week, since I was at ALAN, I actually got so many books I haven't had time to inventory all of them yet; however, there are a couple I got other places that I did want to mention. So here is my short list for this week - expect a much, much longer list next week!


Book I Won


FREEFALL by Mindi Scott
Won from The Contemps Challenge (see my previous post)
Mindi sent me a signed copy of her book - and since she knew I was a teacher - a stack of signed bookmarks for her book to give to my students also! Thanks so much Mindi!!!


Book I Bought


THE ETERNAL ONES by Kirsten Miller
Thanks to Borders for the 50% off pre-Black Friday coupon! Although I had two boxes of books being shipped back from ALAN, I couldn't pass up a coupon that good for a hardcover I'd heard great things about and been wanting to read.

No comments: