Tuesday, August 10

The Start of the Blog

Hello everyone. Today starts the official "Teach 8 YA Book Blog" and I'm hoping to keep it regularly updated. As an eighth grade language arts teacher and voracious reader, I wanted to start sharing my thoughts about all of the books I read in a forum that can reach lots of people at once. Instead of telling one student in one class period about a book I recommend, now they can all see what I'm reading and what I think about the books while they're in my class and beyond. I'm planning to sprinkle in some of my students' own reviews as well throughout the school year. I hope everyone enjoys this as a resource to find good young adult books to read! The plan is to share thoughts about books that can help guide you toward what you might want to read. Enjoy!

1 comment:

La Coccinelle said...

I can't wait to see some recommendations! I'm always looking for good YA books to read.